Last Updated on 07/02/2012
Terms and Conditions for use of Mycrmblog.com. Mycrmblog existes to create a discussion around CRM news, CRM reviews of CRM Products, observations of sales and customer service best practice. You might even get some editorial on random topics. Some postings offer basic information and others are designed to promote dialogue. Mycrmblog endeavors to promote interesting communication and maintain respectful dialogue. Comments posted on Mycrmblog are moderated, meaning they are reviewed to make sure they meet the criteria below which is designed to create a comfortable and safe environment in which readers can exchange ideas while respecting a range of options and points of view. Mycrmblog does not edit comments. However, if a comment does not follow the guidelines set forth below it may either be deleted, revised, or the commenter may be asked to revise the comment, even if the majority of the content is acceptable. Because comments are moderated, there may be a delay between submission and posting.
- Relevance. Comments must be within the scope of the topic being discussed in the original post.
- Links. Although information about locating and sharing knowledge and expertise is welcomed, links to other websites or blogs are not permitted.
- Short Comments. If your comment is more than 350 words it may not be posted.
- Profanity. Comments must be civil and cannot contain profanity, be obscene or vulgar including but not limited to sexual content or links to sexual content.
- Discrimination. Comments cannot promote, foster, perpetuate or incite discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, physical or mental disability, or other personal characteristic.
- Legal Ownership Interest of Another Party. You are legally responsible for what you write and accordingly comments cannot breach any law, confidentiality rights, contain copywrited material, plagiarize others materials, include libelous statements, or violate a court order (be in contempt of court).
- Illegal Activities. Comments cannot condone any illegal activities.
- Agree to disagree. Reasonable arguments for opposing views are encouraged. A posted comment is the opinion of the poster only. Publication of the comment does not imply endorsement or agreement by the author of the posting or Mycrmblog.
- Personal Information. Do not include sensitive personal information such as, address, phone number, social security number or other sensitive information. Names are recommended but not required.
- Advertising. Advertising or promotional announcements are not permitted. Event or publication announcements are permitted only if they have direct relevance to the subject of discussion.
- Represent Your Own Views. Don’t impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organization. Please don’t mislead other users by abusing this forum.
- Exclusions. You may be temporarily or permanently excluded from this dialogue space if you act contrary to these rules and to the spirit of this online forum.