This CRM review of Timetonote is written by Richard Baldwin @ mycrmblog.com
I recently received a request to review Timetonote. I went to their website to take a look at the application. I will save you time if you don’t want to read on. I am not recommending this application.
Buyer beware! There is no company information on the website. There is absolutely no way I will recommend an application if the company does not even provide basic contact information.
Timetonote Contact Information
Buyer Beware! No company contact information provided
- First 2 users free
- $20 / user / month thereafter
Timetonote Sign-up Process
Signup was easy eight (8) field form with email verification.
Timetonote Use Cases
- Navigation – This application offers a standard left tab based navigation paradigm.
- Companies – This is a CRM object used for tracking company entities.
- Contacts – This module is used to track both leads and contacts associated to companies.
- Projects – This module allows you to organize open projects and associate tasks to it.
- Tasks – This function is used to associate related tasks, notes and calendar events to appropriate records
Timetonote CRM Review – General Observations
Very basic single column data entry for companies.
Basic single column data entry for companies.
Basic task management that can be associated to Contact or Company records.
Email integration is done via dropbox. Users can use any email system or client they wish and simply bcc to the dropbox account as depicted in the profile. The system will automatically associate the email to the appropriate record. There is also integration with Google Gmail.
Groups – Groups can be created to organize records.
Users – The system offers a basic security set up. Permissions are in the following categories:
- edit/delete data created by other users
- manage users
- manage groups
- export history
- export contacts
- sync contacts
As you can tell from the general brevity of this review, I quickly lost interest in this application. It is generally incomplete. The company does not share any organizational information. There is no online demo so you must give up your contact information to try the application. It is also functionally, insufficient.
- no opportunity management
- no ad hoc / transactional reporting reporting
- user interface is dated and difficult to follow
- projects module does not do much more than tasks
I suggest you pass on Timetonote.